Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013.1.9.Wed. Take your anger away.

When you get angry, call God 3times and take your anger away.

Proverbs 16:32 He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; And he that ruleth his spirit, than he that taketh a city.

Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath; But a grievous word stirreth up anger.

When you go little slower, answer little softer, you are better than the mighty(who succeeded) and a man who taken a city(who got victory!)

*the reasons we get angry.
1.be unsatisfied with my own life. (Be thankful..!)
2. When I think others do not understand me. (Put your pride down)
3.... (sermon time was over the limited, my pastor just passed it :p)

To wake up in the early morning makes my day Lo~ng. ;) Have a good day everyone~*


Sermon by Pastor Kim, Injoong.(김인중 목사님)
Drawing by Bible Park. All rights reserved. © 2013. www.facebook.com/parkillustration

No comments:

Post a Comment