Monday, January 31, 2011

{ portfolio }




{ PORTFOLIO BOX }




{ MY PRINTED WORKS }




{ BUSINESS CARDS AND BOOKMARKS }


Since I graduated, I organized my work I have done so far and made a portfolio Box.
Also I ordered business cards and bookmarks to promote myself.
It's time to go to interview with them! :)

MEDIUM: CANVAS,LEATHER,THREAD / DIMENSION: 27X13 / CLIENT : SELF PROMOTION



§- BEHIND SCENE - §




To sew a leather was one of the hardest parts.
My roommate Kristen helped me out.
Thank you Kristen :)





The hidden side of the portfolio making project.
Plus, It was a final week.. so as you see, it was chaotic.
It was more complicate to make a portfolio box than I thought
( because I wanted to make unique one which is able to represent my work best)
you can see the yellow paper which is a planar figure of the portfolio box.

No comments:

Post a Comment